There is a solution to having straighter teeth without having to wear metal braces. Known as invisible orthodontics, this type of treatment offers you the choice of wearing a clear and sometimes removable appliance while straightening and aligning your teeth.
This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing unsightly ‘train track’ braces for months on end. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases.
- A great way to straighten your teeth
- This treatment can not only enhance your smile but can boost your confidence
- Removable, comfortable & clear – make it fit around your lifestyle
- Invisalign generally takes 6 – 18 months to see full results whereas traditional braces can take up to 5 years.
- Clinically proven – ‘Invisalign has treated over 3 million people worldwide’ (Invisalign UK)
- High success rate
Meet Our Clinicians
BDS (Lond) MFDS RCS (Ed)
GDC No. 245102
BDS Lpool 2013
GDC No. 243883
BDS (Manc) 2014
GDC No. 252588
MUD BRNO 1988, DipRest Dent
GDC No. 84052