There is a solution to having straighter teeth without having to wear metal braces. Known as invisible orthodontics, this type of treatment offers you the choice of wearing a clear and sometimes removable appliance while straightening and aligning your teeth.
This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing metal braces. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases.
- A great way to straighten your teeth
- Increase confidence with socialising or speaking
- Less trips to the dentist during your treatment as you can replace your own aligner every few weeks
- You can remove the device making it more comfortable & convenient.
- Virtually undetectable as the braces are clear
- High success rate
- Clinically proven
Meet Our Clinician
Brad Hawkins is our dentist who has a particular interest in this treatment. Feel free to view his profile below.
BDS MSc BMedSc PGCertClinEd (2005)
GDC No. 85988