There is a solution to having straighter teeth without having to wear metal braces. Known as invisible orthodontics, this type of treatment offers you the choice of wearing a clear and sometimes removable appliance while straightening and aligning your teeth.
This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing unsightly ‘train track’ braces for months on end. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases.
- A great way to straighten your teeth
- Increase confidence with socialising or speaking
- Less trips to the dentist during your treatment as you can replace your own aligner every few weeks
- You can remove the device making it more comfortable & convenient.
- Virtually undetectable as the braces are clear
- High success rate
- Clinically proven
Meet Our Clinician
Brad Hawkins is our dentist who has a particular interest in this treatment. Feel free to view his profile below.
BDS MSc BMedSc PGCertClinEd (2005)
GDC No. 85988