*Subject to status. Conditions apply. Representative examples: Cash price of treatment £1995; repayable by 12 monthly payments of £166.25; Total amount repaid £1995.00; representative 0% APR, or *repayable by 60 monthly payments of £40.95; Total amount repaid £2457.00; Representative 9.9% APR.
- Dental implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. They act as a natural tooth root, allowing a crown to be attached which looks just the same as your other teeth. No more worrying about biting or chewing tricky foods, you can eat whatever you want, without worrying!
- Along with replacing single or multiple missing teeth, dental implants can also be used to secure dentures, almost like a press stud, they can clip on to. Leaving you to eat, bite, smile and speak with total confidence.
- Implants feel & look like natural teeth
- Eat & drink with comfort
- Laugh freely and smile with confidence
- Can improve psychological well-being
- Implants are long lasting, stable and comfortable
- We use a high quality branded implant for treatment
- Prevents further bone loss
- Clinically proven
- High success rate
Meet Our Clinicians
Dr Adeel Ali is our implant dentist who has a particular interest in this treatment.
BDS (Lond) MJDF RCS (Eng)
Cosmetic and Implant Dentist
GDC No. 153567
BDS MSc BMedSc
GDC No. 85988
GDC No. 77190
What Our Patients Say
I have two implants and I am in the process of my 3rd, Adeel didn’t do my first implant, I came to him as I was unhappy with my previous dentist. He has been amazing, he is a true professional, he has made me smile again, makes me feel at ease, always asking that I am ok. I’m no longer a nervous wreck going to the dentist, he really knows his stuff especially when it comes to implants. His nurse Solli also makes me feel at ease too always asking how I am, she is also great at her job too. A great practice overall including Lucy on reception always a pleasure to speak to.
Ms S. Lansbury
Example of how a single Dental Implant works:
Example of how multiple Dental Implants work: