|Monday||8:30am - 1pm / 2pm - 5:15pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 1pm / 2pm - 5:15pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 1pm / 2pm - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 1pm / 2pm - 5:15pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 1pm / 2pm - 5:15pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
Meet The Team
All our dentists adhere to the rules governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) "Standards for Dental Professionals".
Trainee Dental Nurses
Book an appointment online by clicking here
About Great Yarmouth (Crown Road) Dental Care
We are a friendly and professional practice situated in the seaside town of Great Yarmouth on the Norfolk Coast, 2 minutes from the beach.
We pride ourselves on our highly-trained dentists, and caring, diligent and dedicated team, many of whom have worked at the practice for many years.
Our surgeries are fully equipped offering a wide range of both Private and NHS treatments.They feature modern, state of the art technology to assist diagnosing treatment.
We have three ground floor surgeries, two of which have wheelchair access.
As a positive, forward thinking team we pride ourselves on our methods of compliance, relating to all aspects of the dental industry.
How to Find Us
We are in walking distance of the precinct and below are details of the bus services to the practice:
- No 1/1A Martham to Lowestoft via Great Yarmouth
- No 8 Caister – James Paget Hospital via Great Yarmouth
- No 7 Great Yarmouth – Belton
- No 6 Great Yarmouth – Bradwell via Gorleston
- No 6B Great Yarmouth – Belton via Gorleston and Bradwell
- No 5 Great Yarmouth – Burgh Castle circular
- No 4 Town Centre – Caister on Sea circular
- No 2 Town Centre – Barrack Estate circular
Off street parking is available nearby.
We have step-free access and disabled facilities.