Dental Care Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager in Basildon.
Full time working hours are available in this busy 4 surgery Mixed NHS/Private practice.
Our modern practice is fully computerised with Software of Excellence and digital x-ray.
Working Full-time: Monday – Friday
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of their practice as a whole.
- Achieving excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in line with Company strategy, targets and mission statement.
- Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff within the practice
- You will coach, lead & develop a high performing team.
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice.
- Monitor KPI’s & support clinicians to achieve NHS targets.
- Enable good communication in the practice, including practice meetings & to ensure the practice is a great place to work.
- Be able to face difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise.
- Deliver or internally source staff training/development for the team.
- Cluster Management experience.
Would suit an individual who has 2+ years experience in a management role.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nadine at firstname.lastname@example.org