Practice Support Manager – Brenwood
Homewood Dental Practice in Brentwood currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Support Manager.
This position would suit a TCO or Head Nurse looking to take the next step into Management.
Days/Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
The aim of this position is to work closely with the Practice Manager and to ensure the smooth running and efficient day-to-day running of the practice, providing support and on-going development to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff, monitoring and achieving practice KPI’s, promoting a team environment that is committed to executing a first-class service, compliance and upkeep of CQC regulations.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 3 years Dental Reception / Administration experience
- Qualified Nurse / GDC Registered
- Familiar with Software of Excellence
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Organised, disciplined with good time management skills
- Friendly, flexible and highly motivated
- Well presented, reliable, honest and supportive
- A committed team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Dental Care Group at a very exciting time in our journey.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more info, please contact Nadine at email@example.com