Qualified Dental Nurses:
Due to our continued business growth, Dental Care Group require Qualified dental nurses that can fulfil the following duties:
- Perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each dentist, hygienist or therapist in all procedures in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the DCG’s ‘Scope of Practice’.
- Follow practice policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional registration with the GDC.
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines.
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
- Assist with the supervision of trainee dental nurses in the practice.
- Assist with the reception duties and perform other clerical duties if required.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work.
- Be familiar with and comply with all H&S rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc. Handle all substances in accordance with H&S policies.
If you are interested in one of our Dental Nurse positions, please contact Nadine on email@example.com